Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bite of Health has Moved!!

I am super excited to announce that I have officially updated my blog and have moved a bigger and better website BiteofHealthNutrition.com! I finally bit the bullet and invested in a better website platform to give you a new and improved design and layout that I think you are going to love. I am hoping that this change will not only improve my material but provide you with a better experience.

Starting today please visit BiteofHealthNutrition.com for more of my nutritious and delicous recipes,  nutrition tips and product reviews. I will also be available for individual nutrition couseling services.  Please stop by for more information! See you all there  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is an informative post review. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to getting such a post which is very helpful to us. Best Steam Presses A big thank for posting this article on this website.

    Low Vision Electronic Video Magnifiers

    ReplyDelete