Hi I’m Lauren, registered dietitian and lover of all things that are nutritious and delicious!As a clinical dietitian at Boston Medical Center, I help patients understand how eating the right foods can help improve their health. Nutrition is key for healing after surgery, getting through chemotherapy treatments, and for weight management. It’s truly rewarding to see the positive impact nutrition has on my patient’s recovery.
Outside of work you will often find me in the kitchen cooking up something delicious! Cooking is my creative outlet, and I am always up for the challenge of making something that is both healthy and delicious. Luckily, my husband loves to eat so there is always someone around to test my new creations!
My food philosophy and tips I live by!
- Every food can be incorporated into a balanced diet.
- Food should not only be healthy but taste good.
- Choose whole food instead of processed foods.
- Understand where your foods comes from.
- Cook and prepare meals at home as much as possible.
- Try a new food each week.