I am always looking for time saving solutions in the kitchen. Libby’s is coming out with new Vegetable Pouches that are shelf stable, stored in environmentally friendly packaging and are microwavable. Because Libby’s pouches can be stored at room temperature they take only a minute to microwave, easy for a quick side dish or addition to appetizer, salad or soup!
Corn and Pea FrittersServings: 4 (2 fritters per serving)
- 1 pouch Libby’s Sweet Corn, drained and washed
- ½ pouch Libby’s Sweet Peas, drained and washed
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil spray
1. Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix to combine.
2. Lightly coat sauté pan turned on medium heat with vegetable oil. Spoon ¼ cup of mixture on pan, press to flatten. Cook each fritter for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Cilantro Lime Dip
- 5.3 ounce container of 0% plain Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor.
2. Process until smooth.
“I received free samples of Libby’s new Vegetable Pouches mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Libby’s and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”